It can be confusing to choose the right caulking product when they have a lot in common.
Say you have a concrete crack in your sidewalk, and a crack in your stucco near a window. Sashco makes two great products, both made for these textured surfaces. So which one should you use?
The answer is both.
- They're both for textured surfaces.
- They're both easy to apply.
- They're both easy to clean up with water.
- They're both safe through 10 freeze-thaw cycles when unopened.
- They both come with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
- They both have really cool names (even if we do say so ourselves).
How Slab® and Mor-Flexx® are different
Can I use Slab® in place of Mor-Flexx®? Or Mor-Flexx® in place of Slab®?
Yes, you may use Slab® where you use Mor-Flexx®, but it probably won't match as well as Mor-Flexx®. For better overall aesthetics, choose Mor-Flexx®. (It's also costs a bit less.)
No, you may not use Mor-Flexx® where you use Slab®. It'll get beat up and damaged by foot and vehicle traffic.